Watch an overview video about Feather Lever
Click the play button to learn more about the Feather Lever from its inventor John R Mickowski.
What are the benefits of Feather Lever?
- Greatest Reduction Of Effort 80-85%
- Wide Friction Zone For Gradual Clutch Engagement
- Better Control At Low Speeds
- Especially In Stop And Go Traffic
- Engagement Closer To Grip
- Avoid Cramping
- Excellent For Arthritic, Handicapped, Carpal Tunnel, Or Weak Grip
- More Enjoyable Rides
What are the advantages Feather Lever has over its competitors?
- More Than Twice The Force Reduction Of Alternatives
- Easy Bolt-on
- DIY With Ordinary Hand Tools
- No Drilling Or Modifications To Clutch or Engine
- All Components CNC Machined For Tightest Quality Control 6 Reliable
- Complete With All Necessary Parts
- No Disassembly Of Primary Chain Or Clutch
- No Replacement Of Clutch Slave Cylinder
- No Clutch Slave Cylinder Modification
- No Electronics
What are the main features of Feather Lever?
- Made In The USA
- Matches Harley Design/Appearance Concept
- Looks Like It Belongs There
- Beautiful Fit And Finish
- Engineered By An American BSME With > 40 Years Riding Experience
- Recipient Of NJ Hall Of Fame “Inventor Of The Year” Award
- All Necessary Parts Included
- All Components Suitable For Wet Conditions And High Temps
- Aircraft Grade Billet Aluminum And Stainless Fasteners
- Designed To Industrial Standards
- Includes Complete Installation And Operation Instructions
Where can you get Feather Lever installed?
- You can easily install yourself with basic tools in a around 3 hours. All necessary hardware to install is included with purchase.
- Any motorcycle shop capable of simple bolt on upgrades.